The Gratitude Collection: {September 17, 2013}

Tuesday, September 17, 2013



I'm beyond grateful for this little girl that made all my dreams and wishes come true by making me a mom, exactly three years ago this week. I love her more than I can ever tell. 



This is an image of my son wearing a Raggedy Andy costume passed down through three generations of my family. The books he is reading have been passed down from three and four generations.
I am blessed and grateful for family and also for traditions that help to connect us.

Robin Chavez | Robin Chavez Photography
 

I am ever so grateful for being alive and that I still have Harley my son still with me.
On our recent trip to Pensacola, we were both caught in a rip tide and had to be rescued.
It was for the Grace of God that we are still here today.



I am so very grateful for my husband who is an amazing father to our two beautiful boys.
He is able to teach the boys how to fix just about anything and that is such an amazing gift.

A man’s desire for a son is usually nothing but the wish to duplicate himself in order that such a remarkable pattern may not be lost to the world. - Helen Rowland



I have to start off with my littles, because I'm most grateful for them.  They make my life so much richer.  I am fortunate enough to spend my time with them and it's such a blessing to experience everything with them. I am grateful to be a mom of the two sweetest, most loving, kind and beautiful kids.   

Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography


I am very grateful for this woman. She is my rock, my inspiration, my shoulder to cry on and my joy...and I call her mother.

Jeanna Ludwig | Jeanna Ludwig Photography


 To see a world in a grain of sand
and heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
and eternity in an hour.
-William Blake

I am forever grateful to have tiny, creative, happy souls around me all day to remind me to appreciate the little things, for they are really the big things. ♥

Sharon | Arrow Creek Photography


I thank god everyday that I got blessed with such a wonderful man in my life. A great husband and father to our kids. So thankful I get to witness such genuine true love everyday! 

Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography 



I am grateful for their health.  30 perfect little fingers, 30 perfect and sweet little toes, 3 sets of organs that work so well.  No matter how awful the day, how "imperfect" it was, as long as these three little souls are in good health, I am grateful.
Ana Myer | Ana Myer Photography
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative